Thursday, June 05, 2008

New Videos on Rapid Transit Video!

Hey this is Andy Gates from Rapid Transit Video, I have posted two new videos under my library. Here is a link to my library on Rapid Transit Video.
The first video is a kayaking instructional video, showing how to loop, called Bag-0-Tricks.  This is the first of many instructional videos.  If you have any suggestions on new tricks for me to instruct just leave a comment and I will try to get to it as soon as possible.
                                                                                                  
The second video I have posted is of Spencer Cooke, Alan Young, Jason Aytes, and myself, paddling Eternity hole on the Tuck., 1/4 mile hole on the Noli., Green river play, and Wilson's creek.  

Heres a link to my library at Rapid Transit Video.
Remember to check out all the libraries while your there.

Until next time,

Andy Gates

No comments: