Sunday, July 16, 2006

Uganda at low level

At the end of April I got back from my trip to Uganda in low level, and it's taken me this long to get round to making a video! Sorry for the delay!
Although very different from the last time I had been out which was at high level the river was just as fun and testing. Initialy I went out with another Pommie friend Jon Best and we met up with friends from South Africa, USA and Canada including fellow Riot Team members Chris Gratmans and Steve Fisher. We all had a great time on the river pushing our skills on the waves and rapids. I look forward to paddling with everyone out in Canada this summer :)

Check out my promo video from the trip - right click then save target as

http://pommieproductions.com/Ed%20In%20Uganda_Web.wmv

Hope you like it!

Ed Smith

No comments: